You want the very best power rack for your strength training, and it's impossible to go wrong with the BodyCraft F430. A leader in research and development, BodyCraft pays complete attention to detail so that you can get surprising functionality (and results) for the money. Beginners and experienced lifters love this power rack.
You can adjust the threshold height and the heights of the safety bar by pulling/pushing small red pins. The holes on the uprights are only 2 inches apart, meaning you can precisely customize your exercise. Match the F430 with a good, solid adjustable workout bench and you'll be set.
1/2" hardened bolts hold the powerful 2"x3" heavy gauge steel frame together. Powder coating and rubber on the safety bars will keep it scratch and dent free use after use, year after year. Since the F430 power rack is thicker and heavier than other racks, the wiggling is virtually non-existent without having to bolt it down to the floor.
You have room to really get creative and pursue all kinds of strength training goals. With the basic F430 rack you can perform your usual dead lifts, bench presses, squats etc. to perfection. You can also do pull ups with the built-in bar. BodyCraft makes some other interesting accessories that you migth also be interested in. The cable crossover, lat pulldown or simply the attachable dip bars can help you target even more muscle groups.
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevent scratching
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Dimensions: Rack Only 51.5 L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with Lat Attachment 63.8 L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with Cable Crossover 73.6 L x 101.9" W x 82.5 H
- Rack with Cable Crossover and Lat 85.9 L x 101.9" W x 82.5" H
- 1,200-pound weight capacity